Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The New Little Sister!



This is the new little sister - Aubrey Lynn Mitchell - with big sister Maddie in the hospital. Aubrey was born on Monday, March 11, 2009, at around 4:25 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19-1/2" long. Grandmas Peggi and Pam along with dad Ben were present for the delivery.


Grandma Peggi with Aubrey. Aubrey is just about 1 week old.




Not another picture!



I apologize for the lack of pictures right now. Wouldn't you know that my camera had a dead battery in the hospital. Of all the times for that to happen. Yes, I did check the battery before I left the house and the recharger indicated it was charged. Always have a back-up battery!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little Aubrey.
    Guess I better get an extra battery, too. I'm always afraid it will quit on me during an important event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I'm so envious of you to have sweet grandkids to cuddle!

    My battery went bad last Fall, right before all the family gatherings for holidays. It was a nightmare trying to get a replacement since it wasn't available anywhere local. I had to borrow Jacob's broken camera when we went to see Callie at the hospital, so all those pictures are horrible. Isn't it awful how dependent we are on our technolo working right?

    ReplyDelete