Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Garden is Growing!



Welcome to Peg's Garden! One might think of an actual garden. My garden is not only my actual vegetable garden, but also a garden of grandchildren and anything else which adds to my life. The first garden item will be daughter-in-law Laura's baby shower. As you can see by the picture, she is expecting a girl, in May. My daughter Katie and I hosted the shower on Saturday, April 18th, which was attended by 18 women. I will soon have pictures to post.

2 comments:

  1. I love the background you chose!! Beautiful and sweet. I'm so glad you started this blog and I hope you post often. Looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I haven't had time to check my emails all week (Little League has begun) so I just discovered your blog a minute ago. Hooray! I will be your most devoted reader. I can't wait to start seeing your family through pictures and stories. And I agree with Jill, you chose a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete